GMVN’s Rudra Meditation Cave in Kedarnath is a special place for people who love meditation. It’s a stone cave with a wooden door and a window that looks out to the Kedarnath Temple and Bhairavnath Temple. This cave is perfect for anyone who wants to stay alone and focus on their meditation in Kedarnath Dham. It’s a small space but well-equipped with a bed, attached bathroom, geyser, heater, SIP phone, and a calling bell. These meditation caves are built by the Nehru Mountaineering Institute and managed by Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam. In Kedarnath, there are three of these Rudra Caves.
|Near Kedarnath Temple
|1 Km trek from Kedarnath Dham
|Rudra Meditation Cave Charge
|Best Time to visit
|May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov,
How to book Rudra Cave
- Booking through GMVN:
- Visit the official website of Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam (GMVN).
- Look for the section related to accommodation or Cave booking.
- Follow the instructions provided on the website for booking procedures.
- Reservation Details:
- Keep in mind that only one person is allowed to stay in the cave at a time.
- You can book the cave for a minimum of 24 hours, up to a maximum of three days.
- Extension of Stay:
- If you wish to extend your stay beyond the initially booked period, you’ll need to obtain special permissions from GMVN.
- The cost for a one-day stay at Rudra Cave is less than Rs. 990.
For Online BookingClick Here
Places to Visit in Kedarnath