- Backpack (60 ltr -70 ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps, frame, and backpack cover (line the bag with polythene).
- Waterproof Trekking shoes –Mandatory high ankle with good grips, (Recommended Quechua).
- Synthetic /waterproof Track Pants (Do not bring shorts, tight jeans, Capri.)
- T-shirts 3 full sleeve.
- 1 Fleece jacket will be a good idea; a woolen sweater would be an alternative.
- 1 Windproof jacket.
- 1 Heavy jacket.
- Thermal Inners.
- 2 pairs cotton socks and 2 pairs woolen socks.
- 2 pair water proof hand gloves.
- Carry a spoon, coffee mug and a lunch box. We insist on trekkers getting their own cutlery for hygiene reasons.
- Sunglasses – Dark with side cover, it should be UV protected.
- People who wear spectacles
- Use contact lenses.
- Photochromic glasses.
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava.
- Sun Cap.
- Sun protection cream.
- Head Torch with extra batteries.
- 2 Water bottle one litre each.
- Lip Balm/ cold cream.
- Toilet kit/ toilet Paper / wipes.
- Quick dry Towel It should be light / thin.
Personal Medical Kit.
- 1. Diamox – 10 tablets (to prevent AMS)
- 2. Dexamethasone – one strip
- 3. Nifedipine – 5 tablets
- 4. Crocin – 6 tablets (fever)
- 5. Avomine – 4 tablets (motion sickness)
- 6. Avil 25mg – 4 tablets (allergies)
- 7. Combiflam – 4 tablets (Pain killer)
- 8. Norflox TZ & Lomofen– 6 tablets each (diarrhea)
- 9. Digene – 10 tablets (acidity)
- 10. Omez/ Rantadine – 10 tablets (antacids)
- 11. Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters
- 12. Gauze – 1 small roll
- 13. Band aid – 10 strips
- 14. Cotton – 1 small roll
- 15. ORS – 10 packets
- 16. Betadine or any antiseptic cream
- 17. Moov spray (aches, & sprains)
- 18. Knee cap, if you are prone to knee injury
- 19. Anti fungal powder
- Walking Stick – Mandatory (At least one).
- Gaiters advisable for Pre-Monsoon Trek.
Note:- Drinking and smoking during the trek is strictly prohibited . If found flouting the rules, your participation on the trek will be cancelled with immediate effect.