Medical facilities along the Char Dham Yatra route are available to address the health needs of pilgrims. However, the level of medical infrastructure may vary at different locations. Here are some common medical facilities provided during the Char Dham Yatra:
Important Num During Char Dham Yatra :- Click Here
- Medical Camps:
- Temporary medical camps are often set up along the yatra route, especially at key points and campsites. These camps are equipped to provide basic medical services, first aid, and consultations.
- Health Centers and Hospitals:
- There are established health centers and hospitals in towns and villages along the yatra route. These facilities may offer a broader range of medical services, including emergency care, minor surgeries, and consultation with doctors.
- Emergency Evacuation Services:
- In case of emergencies or serious medical conditions, arrangements are usually in place for helicopter evacuation services. These services can transport patients to better-equipped medical facilities in a timely manner.
- Local pharmacies may be available in towns or campsites, offering essential medications and medical supplies. Pilgrims are advised to carry a basic first aid kit and any necessary prescription medications.
- Mobile Medical Units:
- Mobile medical units equipped with medical professionals and necessary equipment may move along the yatra route to provide medical assistance where needed.
- Medical Helpline:
- Some yatra organizers and local authorities may provide a medical helpline for pilgrims to contact in case of health-related emergencies. This helpline can provide guidance on medical facilities and evacuation services.
- Oxygen Facilities:
- Given the high-altitude locations of the Char Dham shrines, oxygen facilities may be available to assist pilgrims who experience altitude-related issues. Oxygen cylinders or concentrators may be provided at certain points.
Yatra registration is mandatory for chardham :- Click here for Registration