This Temple is a sacred Hindu shrine located in the town of Badrinath, Uttarakhand, India. Dedicated to Mata Murti, the mother of Lord Badrinath (an incarnation of Lord Vishnu), this temple holds immense religious significance. According to Hindu mythology, it was Mata Murti’s penance that led Lord Vishnu to take the form of Badrinath to alleviate human suffering. Surrounded by the majestic Himalayas, the temple offers stunning views of the natural landscape.
Devotees visit Mata Murti Temple to seek blessings for prosperity, well-being, and the strength to overcome challenges. The temple’s serene ambiance and breathtaking surroundings add to the spiritual experience, making it a revered pilgrimage site in the sacred town of Badrinath
|Bhim Pul,Saraswati River, Vyas Gufa, Mana Village
|3 Km From Badrinath Temple
How To Reach
- The Temple,along with the towns of Badrinath,
- The temple is just 3 km away from Badrinath.
- You can hire a local taxi or even walk to the temple from Badrinath.
- Badrinath is approximately 320-330 km away from both Haridwar and Rishikesh.
- Once in Badrinath, the Temple is easily accessible either on foot or by local transport due to its proximity.
Read :- How To Reach Badrinath Dham
Important Note: Registration is compulsory for CharDham Yatra. Know more about Char Dham Yatra Registrations